PC Problems giving you a headache?
Computers can be a very confusing and often daunting experience. However, they can also provide a fantastic medium for communication and entertainment. We are delighted to be able to offer our customers a complete range of home and office computer solutions.
What makes Thomsons different?
- Free, impartial advice. Chat to us in person in our shop, or give us a ring for advice.
- We stock a good range of PC’s, laptops, printers, software and much more, including Dell, Acer, Samsung and Lenovo.
- We are more than happy to put together a bundle for you. For example a desktop PC, with keyboard, mouse, speakers and monitor. All installed with the necessary software and a full years guarantee.
- Home service visits. We aim to get to you either the same day or the following.
- Patient, understanding engineers. We will take the time to solve your problem however long it takes.
- If your issue is simple we may be able to assist you over the phone or in your home. Alternatively, we will undertake a repair in our workshop and get your machine back to you as quickly as possible.
- Our Microsoft qualified and experienced engineers will install your new equipment and spend as long as is necessary to demonstrate your new system and facilities.
- We happily follow-up installations with free of charge demonstrations within the warranty period if necessary.
Virus Removal / Security Setup
- Modern viruses can wreak havoc with your PC, potentially gaining control and irreparably damaging your computer. In our experience many PC users have inadequate security systems, not able to cope with rapidly evolving and increasingly devastating viruses. We can install up-to-date security software and clean your system of any existing viruses or spyware.